Here's my version:
3 parts Apple Cider
1 part Mango Juice (Cranberry, Grape, Orange work too)
1 TBS gelatin per serving
Mulling Spice-cinnamon chips, orange rind, whole allspice, whole cloves, cinnamon oil, orange oil
Large pinch of Salt
Sugar/Cream of tartar to taste
Dash of vanilla
A small dollop of coconut oil
This maybe heated in a glass or stainless steel pot on the stove, wood stove or in a slow cooker.
- Add the ingredients in order
- When the gelatin is completely soaked, turn on heat.
- Use low heat with a lid and forget about it for awhile OR
- Use high heat and stir slowly, but consistently.
- Gelatin is dissolved when coconut oil is completely melted.
- Simmer for at least 15 minutes, strain and serve.