|Forage Fed Goat Ribs and Home made Cottage Fries|
- Bring a rack of ribs up to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Slice a fresh clove of garlic and wipe cut side all over ribs. You may cook the garlic slices in slits in the fat if desired.
- Place ribs on rack in a broiler pan or other open pan.
- Immediately turn down oven temp to around 150-175 degrees F and cook for 30 minutes per pound.
Black Raspberry BBQ Sauce
10 oz black raspberry preserves
10 oz vinegar (Apple Cider, Wine, etc.)
1 small can tomato paste
1/2 cup unflavored beef gelatin
1/2 cup cane sugar/cream of tartar mix
1-2 TBS unrefined sea salt
1 TBS lemon thyme (optional)
1-2 TBS red pepper flakes (optional)
Mix the ingredients together and heat low and slow, stirring occasionally. When the ribs are done, slice between the ribs into appropriate serving sizes and drizzle with sauce.
We had to hose ourselves down after our meal...but it was worth it!
Update: Ketchup Boy has been using the leftover sauce to pour over his fries on a regular basis now...it MUST be good. ;)
Hearth and Soul Hop
Real Food Wednesday
Gluten Free Wednesday
Simple Lives Thursday
Pennywise Platter Thursday
Full Plate Thursday
Star Recipe Collection