- Whip 1-2 eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix in cottage cheese (I was using up a container, so approximately 1.5 cups)
- Add a generous portion of salt (approximately 2 TBS) plus desires spices (I used granulated onion and 90,000 HU cayenne) and blend well.
- Add peeled, shredded potatoes (approximately 6 medium) and mix until evenly coated
- Coat a casserole dish with coconut oil and add potato mix
- Top with 1/2-1 lb white cheese (I used Jack)
Bake at 375* for about an hour
Let cool for about 15 minutes and serve.