Ingredients: Makes about 8 servings
2 cups Broth
4 TBS Beef gelatin
1 tsp Cream of tartar
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Salsa
4 scoops Rice (rice cooker scoop is about 3/4 of a cup of actual rice)
Water to 4 cup fill line
2 TBS Coconut oil or Butter
- Put broth in pot and sprinkle with powdered ingredients, so gelatin can soak up some liquid.
- When soaked, put rice and salsa into pot and stir.
- Fill to 4 cup line marked on pot with water (or add extra broth).
- Add a plop of oil or butter.
- When rice is done, fluff and serve.
My 4 cup rice cooker allows for setting a timer to start cooking at a later time AND keeps the food warm for up to 14 hours. Very handy!