1 can Pepsi throwback
1 cup gelatin
1 cup pizza, spaghetti or tomato sauce
1/4-1/2 cup Gulden's mustard
1 TBS cream of tartar
1 TBS sea salt
2 TBS coconut oil
4-5 lb rack of ribs
(This was Sally's side, tons of meat and tiny bones.)
Rice or mashed potatoes for absorbing extra sauce.
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Grease broiler pan with coconut oil to make clean up easier.
- Combine ingredients for sauce.
- Slather ribs with BBQ sauce.
- Place ribs fat side up on broiler pan.
- Put in oven and immediately turn down to 170-190*F setting on oven.
- Cook for 9 hours or so. (This makes a great set it and forget it meal.)
- Broil for a few minutes right before serving.
See Ya In The Gumbo
Hunk of Meat Monday