Waste or mistakes never happen in a farm kitchen.....only future animal or plant food.

January 27, 2013

Volcano 2013

My special designated Volcano Glass
I thought I would share my current recipe for the "Volcano" the anti viral concoction that actually works.  The current recipe maintains the 1 part ACV to 1 part "flavor covering" liquid with baking soda.  However, sometimes I just do approximately 1 TBS each vs 2 TBS each.  Baking soda stays at 1/2 tsp for my needs.  This change is due to some personal experiences with it reacting so fast, I couldn't swallow any of it. WASTED.  I hate waste.

1 tsp pomegranate concentrate
(found in the back of the cupboard, must have gotten it on sale at some point.)
1 TBS aloe vera juice
1 TBS ACV

1/2 tsp baking soda

Mix liquids first. 

Brace yourself and add 1/2 tsp baking soda, plopped on top and try to shoot it before it reacts.  The first time or even first few times you will FEEL it in your stomach.  Make sure to take it away from meals.  I usually wait a half hour or so.  Make sure it can exit in a timely manner after it's done it's job too.  Not going to go into any details there. ;)

I will be taking this at least every day during flu season....more if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment