Waste or mistakes never happen in a farm kitchen.....only future animal or plant food.

September 25, 2012

Jalapeno & Cheese Baked Potato

I just LOVE great globs of melted cheese.


Ingredients
Leftover baked potato/s
White cheese of choice (I used Jack)
Pickled Jalapeños peppers, sliced and drained.
Sea Salt


Run some slices through the potato so it can absorb some jalapeño juice and salt.  Salt the potatoes and add peppers to the middle.  Add a slice of cheese to the middle, then cover cross ways with more cheese.


Bake at 300* for about 20-30 minutes. (I used my toaster oven.)


See Ya In The Gumbo 
Monday Mania 
Pennywise Platter Thursday 
Gluten Free Wednesday
Real Food Wednesday
Fat Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. We love jalapenos but never put them on a potato. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...great globs of melted cheese"
    This may be the best thing I've read all day.

    Have never had jalapeno on baked potato, but it sounds really good with all that cheese. Thanks for sharing with See Ya In the Gumbo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmmm! If you haven’t already, I'd love for you to visit my Gluten-Free Monday party at OneCreativeMommy.com and link up this and any other GF idea you would like to share. I hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spicy jalapenos and "great globs of melted cheese" sound great to me. Thanks for sharing! Your potatoes are being featured during this week's See Ya In the Gumbo.

    ReplyDelete